Travis & our niece, Rylee (3 years old)
Our nephew, Crew (10 months)
Work SURPRISED me with a baby shower!!
Can you believe this pile of clothes?!?My supervisor gave me a bag with all of these inside!
Well, to begin, can you tell we LOVE our nieces and nephews?!? We love any chance we get to be around them. They each have such different personalities and all love to smile. You can't beat a cute baby or child that loves to smile! If I knew how to add a video I would add one that goes along with the picture of Travis and Rylee. They are sitting on a wiggle car in the picture and would each take turns pushing each other through the kitchen and down the hall. Rylee got the absolute biggest kick out of this and could barely walk she was laughing so hard. It was so funny.
I have been spoiled with this baby coming and my work threw me a surprise baby shower my last day before I left on maternity leave. I got some cute outfits, blankets and diapers. I also received a gift card to Babies-R-Us with a good chunk of money on it. I am grateful for their support to me and treating me like I am family. A few days later, my supervisor called me to have me come pick up a bag of clothes she had for me (see picture above). I could not believe how many clothes there were and how cute they all were as well. THANK YOU JESSICA and PEDS STAFF!!
Last but not least, I have NO UPDATE on this baby's arrival. He is definitely enjoying his warm little abode inside of me and has not chosen to make an entrance yet. I am dilated to a 1.5 and about 80% thinned, but still nothing more than that (as of Monday this week). I am definitely learning patience and I need to just be content knowing that he will come on his due date or possibly after. If he makes his arrival prior, then that I will be grateful for. I love him so much already and can't wait to meet the little guy.
+006.jpg)



3 comments:
Good luck! I hope for your sake he comes soon...it isn't very much fun to be out and about still pregnant after your due date!!
Don't worry--sometimes I miss the days when Halle was still in my belly!! :) But the waiting game is no fun either! We can't wait!!
Wow! Jessica really hooked you up!!! I miss you so much at the hospital! Things just arent the same! I can't wait to meet your little guy either!
Jill
Post a Comment