10.26.2008

Practically PERFECT in every way!!

Introducing...

CARSON BRENT FENN
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
2:02 pm
7 pounds 12 ounces
20.5 inches long
Travis and I are the proud new parents of Carson Brent Fenn! He is already the best and sweetest baby boy. We honestly could not have asked for a more perfect baby. He is doing well and has such a calm demeanor about him. I am also feeling great and hope to continue recovering healthy and strong.
Travis and I want everyone to know how grateful we are for your love and support. We could not and will not be able to do this without you. Thanks for all the phone calls, text messages, emails, visits both in the hospital and now that we are at home. We are surrounded by the most wonderful friends and family! We love you all!
**You must remember that we are just a little bit PROUD of this sweet new baby**

Enjoy ALL the pictures!









We love you sweet baby boy!

19 comments:

Chelita said...

Brooke! He IS perfect and oh so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I still cant believe that he is out of your belly! (But I'm sure that you are super glad about that! :) ) Cant wait to see you both! Keep the pics coming!
Jill Y

About Us said...

Congratulations!! He is an absolutely beautiful baby.

Anonymous said...

Oh Brooke, he is perfect! Congratulations and enjoy him! He is a very good looking baby...not alien-like the way babies can be :) That picture of your dad is priceless...I miss him! Please tell him hi for me! Miss you guys!

Mean Mommy said...

Oh my. Could he possibly be any cuter? I love those pictures with his eyes so wide open...just taking everything in.

Congratulations!

~Shannon

Manzo Family said...

Yeah! He's such a beautiful baby. Congratulations to you both, we're so happy for you!

Nelson Family said...

Travis and Brooke...he is so beautiful! I am so glad you posted some pictures, I have been waiting.:) I am so excited for the two of you...you are going to be such great parents. Enjoy the journey!!

Jackie said...

Precious!! He doesn't even looked smooshed or anything!! Looks like he has a good head of hair! Oh I can't wait to see him!! I hope you are doing well and recovering quickly. He's beautiful!

brittney said...

Congrats. He is so Adorable, i can't believe we are going to have babies a week apart. I thought it was going to be alot closer.

The Giffords said...

He is so adorable and look at all that hair! Congrats! He is so alert. Enjoy every minute!

Samantha said...

He is perfect. I can't wait to come see you again. Sorry I did not call last night. We had a friend come over and her children were tired and cranky. By the time I remembered to call you, it was way past dinner time. Please forgive me. I will definitely get something over to you this week.

Bekah Parker said...

Yeah!!! He is here! I am so happy for you and Travis. He is so beautiful brooke. I will call you later. I need to hear all about him. love you!

Cluff Family said...

Congratulations!!! I have been anxiously waiting for pictures!! We are so happy for you guys!! He is so cute!! I can't wait to see him in person!

The Gotzingers said...

He is GORGEOUS Brooke. He has some good lookin' features. Congrats. Enjoy Mommyhood. You will love it!

So happy for you guys!

Chelsea F. said...

What a handsome little guy! Congrats!

The Parkers said...

Congrats you guys!!! He is so cute!!!

Colton and Ashley said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Tanner said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations Brooke and Travis! What a HANDSOME, perfect baby boy you have! We cannot wait to see him in person - only 6 more months and we'll be in AZ! :) There is nothing more sweet and precious than a sweet little newborn!
Brooke, you look great! Glad you are feeling well!

Lots of Love,
Tyson, Jill, Brigham, Brooklyn and Jackson Tanner :)

Tanner said...

PS I love your dad's look in that picture! He is so funny!! :) Your cute mom looks SO thrilled little Carson is finally here!!

Brad and Alliene said...

Congratulations Brooke and Travis! What a cutie! Enjoy every minute of him! And if you're ever in Benson and all the Fenns are busy we would be more than happy to babysit!!