Truly a wonderful experience!!Well, here they are to those of you that have asked! I haven't taken any pictures for a while now and thought it might be a good idea. I have actually been documenting in writing and pictures all about this pregnancy so that I have a journal of what and how I am feeling and events that have occurred. I have truly loved being pregnant. Now don't get me wrong though...acid reflux is kicking my butt right now and I am highly uncomfortable when I try to sleep, but if those are my biggest complaints, then I think I am doing great! I appreciate all of you that have offered advice and answered my random questions. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful support system and will do my best to keep you all updated on my progress.






6 comments:
Brooke you look fantastic for being due in 2 weeks. Seriously! I hope I look that good 9 months pregnant. It was so good to chat with you and sorry for cutting it short. But I will call you again soon. I can't believe you are going to be a mom!!!
Brookie your shower was so cute. I loved all of the baseball's in the pretty vases. Oh and you are smaller looking in person or atleast that's what I think. I spoke with your mom and she said that you are the perfect pregnant gal. I am so jelouse and I hope your pregnant days continue to go perfect. Love ya
You look so cute! I think that the last two weeks are the worst, since you just get done being pregnant and just want to see your baby. I bet that it will go fast though. Good luck with the labor and delivery
Just wait till you have the baby and you don't have a belly anymore! It's so weird! I can't wait to hear the news!!!
I am geeting anxious for this little guy! I can't wait. P.S. You are so adorable prego!
Wow only 12 days left, if that! We're excited for you and Travis to have your little boy, boys are so special. I love having boys.
Hope that everything goes well, good luck!
Post a Comment