8.11.2009

Going PrIvAtE!!

We, too, are going to go private with our blog. I know I posted before that I was going to go private, but I really am going to make the effort this time. Please comment and leave me your email address so I can add you to my list. Even if you sent your email before, please do it again. Thanks! and I hope to make our blog private by Saturday sometime.

*Doesn't matter who you are...I don't mind*

21 comments:

Meghan Carbonneau said...

you might have ours already but it's meghancarbonneau@gmail.com

The Cluffs said...

Hey Brooke!
shannacluff@yahoo.com

sfenndds said...

sfenndds@gmail.com
Thanks!

The Van Fam said...

mikevanoo@msn.com

About Us said...

travis.allison@hotmail.com
Thanks

Brianna, Landon, and Rory said...

brea_mendoza@yahoo.com

The Giffords said...

kmzgifford at gmail dot com

Kyle & Savannah said...

savannah23j@msn.com

Manzo Family said...

rachelannmanzo@hotmail.com
I'm with you. I think I'm going to make mine private pretty soon as well.

theleavittranch said...

sheleen_leavitt@hotmail.com thanks I have to keep up on you guys

Bekah Parker said...

bekahmparker@gmail.com

manderson said...

joehotsauce@gmail.com...I don't know you too well but we're cousins by marriage and its good to keep up on family. :)

Shanell Farr said...

shanellandbrad@gmail.com

The Valentine Fam said...

include me...

jandkvalentine(at)comcast.net

Nicole said...

Hey Brooke!
Ours is shermannj@yahoo.com

Ron and Paula said...

me too . . . pjknight41@gmail.com

The Curry Family said...

I want to keep up on your family, please :)

cassicurry@cox.net

(And if you want an invite to my blog, email me your address :))

Tyra said...

tyraholbrook@yahoo.com

Kevin Fenn said...

Ktfenn@gmail.com
fenn.Kevin@gmail.com

here's our blog site if you're ever interested: ktfenn.blogspot.com

About Us said...

travis.allison@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke! Here is my email addy's beanattack@hotmail.com or nielsen.juli@gmail.com