8.06.2009

9 months old

Only kid I know that crys when it's time to eat!
(He can't be happy all the time haha)
Mr Exploration - I couldn't find him one day...and here he was


1st carousel ride!! (July 2009)


Sportin' Aunt Meghan's sunglasses :)


Loves to be right at your feet when you're on the computer


Escaped out the front door





We've showed him this video and he laughs at himself!!



CRAZY that my little boy is already 9 months old! He is changing so much everyday!


Here is a list of what he is up to lately:


*FINALLY getting some teeth :) (looks like 2-4 are coming in)


*Crawling all over the place


*Pulls himself up to everything and walks along


*Loves the drawer below the oven - Gma's pan lids are inside


*Makes a funny "scrunched" up face - too cute!
*Talks ALL the time - or at least thinks you understand
*Has mastered the stairs at Grandma Mortensen's
(I hoped this day would never come)
*Definitely expanded his food and eats all kinds of new things
*is still such a HAPPY boy
We love Carson so much! I am enjoying him so much and being his mother is such a blessing. I am grateful I am able to stay at home with him. We sure do love being his parents!

4 comments:

The Cluffs said...

He is such a cute little boy! Wow how time flies!

Bekah Parker said...

That video of him laughing is absolutely adorable!

Ron and Debbie said...

We love to read your blog and keep updated,eventhough we see you at least once a week. Thanks to Travis for helping Bill get a job.
Here is our email address so you can add us to your list.
ronnieg2424@msn.com

Jacque said...

TOOOOOO cute! Sorry Brooke, but he looks just like his Daddy! He is so darling....you're a lucky lady!