Anyone else for a swim?!?
How can you resist those buns?
Thanks for the hat Grandma Fenn
First time in the grass(of course he did try to eat it)
Without forgetting the real meaning of the day, we had a wonderful holiday Monday. Travis did not have to work nor did Steven, Meghan, Jeremy or Kayleen. Also, Paul and Robin (my in-laws) are out of school now too. We began the day enjoying homemade scones or fry bread for breakfast. These are one of my all-time favorites! I had 4 of them. YUMMY! We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon playing card games, playing horseshoes, getting some sun and simply enjoying the nice weather and good company. For dinner, we had delicious baked beans, bratwurst, grilled onions and vegetables. It was wonderful. We were sad when Steven and Meghan had to leave to head back to Mesa, but we know they like to visit often.
Carson loves all the attention he gets when everyone is around. Jeremy would take him out front and let him play in the grass. He would also sit on Grandma's lap in her chair on the front porch. Meghan, Steven and Kayleen take turns holding and playing with him. He got to enjoy swimming for his first time. He loved it. He got used to the water, which was a little chilly at first and played in it until a breeze made him too cold.
Carson just turned 7 months on Friday, 5/22 and pretty much overnight, started "army" crawling using one elbow to get himself around and now both. He will occasionally attempt to get on his hands and knees, but doesn't sustain the position for long. By the way he has been acting the last few days I have a feeling that teeth may be on their way. He has not gotten any teeth yet so this is going to be a new experience for all of us. We truly love our little boy and enjoy documenting these milestones of his life.
+047.jpg)
+027.jpg)



3 comments:
Carson looks so big! He is so cute, I was alughing at how cute his nakey buns in the pool were.
Brooke, I can't believe how big he is getting and how cute he is. It is crazy that I haven't seen him in person yet. We'll have to get together next time you are up in Mesa.
What a cute little guy! I miss him and can't wait to spoil him while I'm down there. How can anyone be unhappy with that adorable smile?!
Post a Comment