

Baby Ridge is here!!
Rigde Tyler Mortensen
11:02 am
8 lb 12 oz
20.5" long
I hope that Ryan & Tisha don't mind me posting this on here. Baby Ridge finally made his appearance and is reportedly doing okay. He swallowed some amniotic fluid during delivery and is being monitored currently, but they say he should be just fine. I'll post pictures when I am able to take some. I'm so excited to be an aunt again!!



4 comments:
YEAH!! I know Tisha was ready to get him here. Tell them Congrats untill we can come see him.
Hey, this is Travis Barnett, Travis's Favorite companion. I tried calling and his number was disconnected. Whats a number I can reach him at? I need to talk to him about some events that have happened recently. If not I will email him too. Hope everything is going good.
Brooke, you have to take a look at my blog in case you haven't seen your Uncle Bill at his best! :)
He is a doll! And your little guy is sure a cutie pie!
Post a Comment