"Our eternity will fully reveal how wise our choice was to follow Jesus in this life" -unknown-
He is gettingso big andI love the smile! Handsome boy!!
He really is such a handsome boy! I am so happy I was finally able to see him in person. OH and I saw your parents at the movies the other night. It was really good to see them and catch up with your mom. I just love her!
Love the smile. He is so cute posing with the girlies for christmas too!
I love this stage when they respond to you and smile a lot. He's sure cute. We need to get our babies together again. Give him a kiss for me!
Oh so adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting! I can't wait to see you. I hope it works out for Wednesday! Jill
Hey! That's me holding that cute boy! I'm so glad I got to be there with you at the appointment. I sure miss you guys and love you tons!
Oh Brooke!! He is SOOO adorable!!! I love the dark hair and BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!! He is HANDSOME!!!! Way to go on making such a C-U-T-E baby! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is gettingso big andI love the smile! Handsome boy!!
He really is such a handsome boy! I am so happy I was finally able to see him in person. OH and I saw your parents at the movies the other night. It was really good to see them and catch up with your mom. I just love her!
Love the smile. He is so cute posing with the girlies for christmas too!
I love this stage when they respond to you and smile a lot. He's sure cute. We need to get our babies together again. Give him a kiss for me!
Oh so adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting! I can't wait to see you. I hope it works out for Wednesday!
Jill
Hey! That's me holding that cute boy! I'm so glad I got to be there with you at the appointment. I sure miss you guys and love you tons!
Oh Brooke!! He is SOOO adorable!!! I love the dark hair and BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!! He is HANDSOME!!!! Way to go on making such a C-U-T-E baby! ;)
Post a Comment