(THANK YOU Fenn siblings...you made our Christmas)
(Travis' 2 cousins...they are sisters)
Halle (Sept '08), Luke (Aug '08), Carson (Oct '08)
3 babies...in 3 months
A Day at the Zoo...Hello Mr Baboon!
My Mom holding up her "Kid's Meal" treat (at the zoo)
4 Generations - Carson, Travis, Paul, Karl FENN

3 babies...in 3 months
My family on Carson's blessing day
Trav's family on Carson's blessing day
So sweet
Fenn Cousins - Carson, Braden & Mackenzie
I definitely contemplated just deleting my entire blog. Once I get so far behind on pictures and a much needed update, I figure it's just not worth the time and effort. I also figure that those of you that actually read this thing don't want to look at my MANY newly posted pictures. Regardless of the above, we had a very busy November and are having an even busier December so far. I don't think a night goes by when we don't have something going on. It's pure craziness!
(4th row!!)
I definitely contemplated just deleting my entire blog. Once I get so far behind on pictures and a much needed update, I figure it's just not worth the time and effort. I also figure that those of you that actually read this thing don't want to look at my MANY newly posted pictures. Regardless of the above, we had a very busy November and are having an even busier December so far. I don't think a night goes by when we don't have something going on. It's pure craziness!
Carson is growing so much and I am quite anxious to find out his current stats when he goes to the doctor next week. Travis and I are adapting more and more to life as new parents. No one prepares you for EVERYTHING! I'm not saying life is not great around here, but we definitely learn alot every day.
QUICK NOTE: I do want to take a minute and thank Travis' siblings for making our Christmas a special one! Without going into a long story, we have never had our own Christmas tree. Not only that, but this is our 3rd Christmas we've been married and we've never even put one up. Trav's siblings surprised both of us this week by coming over with a Christmas tree for us, ornaments and ribbon to decorate it, cookies, hot chocolate and a WONDERFUL time together. It truly made our holidays special and we are so grateful to each of them. We love you!



5 comments:
That Carson is the cutest ever! He is really growing fast. You look great too. Can't wait to see you guys again maybe at Larry FHE. Love ya.
I love all the pictures of your sweet baby. He is so handsome. and it looks like you guys are staying busy and having lots of fun!
BRooke you seriously just have that "motherly" glow! And he is so cute! I can't tell who he looks more like but I guess when I actually see him in person, I will be able to tell. And please don't delete your blog. How am I suppose to keep up with you? I am most likely not moving back to Arizona when I graduate so I have to keep seeing pictures of you guys!
I've been waiting for an update! I'm glad you didn't delete your entire blog--I would be sad! Looks like Carson is having lots of "firsts". Too cute!
hey, you should check out The Red Polka Dot blog. it has way cute stuff for that cute little baby of yours (like cute burp rags) and christmas gifts. just go to www.theredpolkadot.blogspot.com
Post a Comment