12.18.2008

2 Year Anniversary!!

Travis and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday (Dec 16)!! Time has definitely flown by and we have grown so much together over these past 2 years. No one truly prepares you for all that you will encounter in a marriage, but you have each other and find plenty to laugh about when times are tough. I know Trav doesn't ever read our blog but I do want him to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for our family. He is the best dad to Carson and helps me out all the time. I am so grateful for him and look forward to many more years together.

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Ok....so you look pretty awesome for just having a baby! And congrats on the anniversary. I like to think I played a part in that;)

Samantha said...

I forgot to call you yesterday. Congratulations! I hope you had a wonderful day.