11.06.2008

Gotta Love Him!!

Carson's First Real Bath - Sun, Nov 2, 2008
He's thinking..."Mommy, what the heck are you going to do to me?"

Come on! ... KNUCKLES anyone??

I think Carson has had more pictures taken of him in his 2 weeks of life than I have had in all of my 26 and a half. We just can't help it sometimes though. Travis is usually the photographer and I am so happy for that. He loves taking pictures and has captured alot of great moments.
Thanks Daddy for taking alot of cute pictures of me!

4 comments:

About Us said...

He is such a doll!!

Dallyn Jones said...

LOVE the knuckles photo! that is just so awesome!!!

Margaret said...

Brooke. He is a Doll. Congratulations to you both. You will love every single minute from here on out. Good luck this is the BEST.

Tanner said...

SOOO sweet! I love all those 'firsts'... taking a bath for the first time, taking a ride in the carseat etc... He is SO adorable Brooke!!

xoxo
jill