Hooray for this exciting news!! I must admit I was extremely nervous for this ultrasound and not because we were finding out the gender, but I had a fear that they were going to tell me something was wrong. I am happy to report that all is well with this sweet baby boy. He is healthy, strong and growing just how he should be. He is one active little boy too, just like his daddy. We laugh because these pictures make him look huge and he weighs just under a 1/2-pound! We are both extremely excited and look forward to picking a name for him. Also, for all the other fun that comes with having a baby...registering, setting up his room, welcoming him to this world...etc. Ü
I Do Now
5 days ago



13 comments:
Yea, I'm so excided I am going to have the cutest Nephew EVER!!! we love you guys so much. Good Luck!
Congrats to you guys!! Another little boy to be running around I am so excited for you!! Boys are so fun!
Yeah Brooke I am so excited for you! And you are right...those pictures do make him look a lot bigger than 1/2 pound. And I am happy to hear he is healthy. It would be quite nerve wracking to go in hoping everything is well. Keep me posted on names.
Thanks for chatting with me the other day. It felt really great to be able to talk to you. Let's do it more often!
Congratulations! Boys are fun! I'm really excited for you guys!
Yeah I am so happy for you guys!! I love that I had a boy first! Boys are so much fun!!
I've been waiting for this post! CONGRATS!!! Your u/s pictures are amazing! Very clear. Well, we can't wait for our babies to grow up together! We're very happy for you two. (Or three!)
Yea for boys! They are so fun and definitely keep you busy. The only sad thing is that you don't get to buy as many cute clothes or accessories. However, this makes getting boys dressed so much easier.
Congratulations. Boys are so fun. Good news is the clothes are just as great these days. . . that was my first thought when I found out I was having my first. "dang, girls are funner to dress". They are funner to dress, but boys have some cute stuff out there :) Ha! You probably aren't as vain as I am LOL!
I LOVE little boys endless energy. They sure keep you on your toes! I am excited for you guys!
How fun, a mini travis! That will be so fun though, I am so happy for you guys.
Congrats Brooke! I am so excited for you guys! And that will be so fun that our boys will be so close in age! Its so exciting that there are finally so many babies in our family again!
Congrats! That's awesome you guys found out earlier- I was going nuts the first time =).
Hey this is Amy from good old Pomerene. I love the blog. You look very happy and I am excited you are having a boy a little jealous because I don't have one yet, but I love my girls.
Congrats Brooke! That's exciting that you are having a boy! Now Crew will have a fun cousin to play with!
Post a Comment