...on where to find a CUTE MATERNITY SWIMSUIT??
Travis and I are going to Rocky Point the first 4 days of May. Although I am not showing yet, I want to find a cute swimsuit that I can get now and grow into. Does anyone have a good suggestion where to look? I'd appreciate any ideas. Ü
I Do Now
5 days ago



8 comments:
What about Modbe? You'd have to order soon, but the suits that tie on the sides are really long and could probably work. Ask Amy maybe, but I'm hoping my modbe swimsuits will work for me. Good luck!
I found out when I was pregnant with my first that Modbe gears their swimsuits with the ties on the sides for us to grow into while pregnant. Plus they have swim skirts that fit even while pregnant. Good luck!
Hmmm, I have yet to find a cute maternity swimsuit. When you find them let me know where!
With Chloe, my favorite place to shop for maternity clothes was Old Navy- found a cute swimsuit there too. I saw some at Target too- not sure if they were cute though.
Don't have any ideas for you, but I am way excited for you. And can't wait for California. :)
Old navy all the way! I lived in my maternity swimsuit last summer. (But you may not want a maternity one yet if you aren't showing.) I also had a couple tankinis from JC Pennys that stretched until I was about 6 months, you can order the tops in tall so they will be longer. Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the swimsuit!
I was gonna tell you one of my friends totally recommended Old Navy online!
I just used a bigger swimsuit and it worked out great. It was a tankini and so my belly showed a bit so if you do find one then get it long. But whatever you do DO NOT go into the womens plus size stores tying to find clothes for anything you will get the dirtiest looks from not only the plus size women that are in there but the clerks too. I'm not kidding, it's the worst expereince of your life!!!
Post a Comment