2.08.2008

Silly Boys!

Brent's thinking...Am I really friends with this guy?

Best Friends

This past Saturday, Travis and I spent part of the day at Brent and Brooke's. I love getting to go to their house. Brooke has decorated it so cute and I am jealous of what a talent she has with decorating. I compliment on how great everything looks everytime I go over there and I mean it Brooke. You are great!!

Travis and Brent spent a portion of the morning making sure their four-wheelers were up to par so that they could go riding for a couple of hours. Brent had found a good place to ride not too far from their house. While they were gone, Brooke and I ran to Target. We both got a good laugh while shopping there because we could both seriously buy the WHOLE store. They even have cute outdoor stuff now too. We definitely had to try really hard to stick to our original shopping list. I had given Brooke the idea that she could make cute candy bags for her Primary kids for Valentine's. We got them all done and realized that the next day (Sunday) was Fast Sunday. Dang It! She is out of town this Sunday...but she decided to just take them around to her kiddos houses.

It was fun getting to hang out with Brent and Brooke as always. We love any chance we get to be around them. I am glad too that Brooke and I get along. Travis and Brent have been friends for a long time and I know they will always be good friends. Until next time...

3 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Quads are so much fun!! :o)

Brent and Brooke said...

Brooke you are so cute. I had a lot of fun hanging out saturday. You are seriously so sweet. I hope we hang out lots more now that you guys live here. Maybe we could go to baskin robbins? Or maybe bowling? Maybe that would work out next time we go out...I will go as long as travis doesn't drive again. That was a fun night.

Colton and Ashley said...

These pictures remind me of highschool. Want to know how crazy your husband was? Look at the scrapbook we made for our group of friends when we graduated. HE WAS NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We loved him anyway! And he used to be able to RUN like the WIND! No kidding!