1.23.2008

Hiliarious!!

My Father-in-Law, Paul

What the TEETH??

These pictures were taken Christmas Day on a Macbook computer photo program that had some really fun ways to distort photos. We had a great time with this and I don't think that any of us had laughed that hard in a long time. I think the picture of Trav's dad says it all. ENJOY! (and recommended for a good laugh)

5 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Oh come on!!
Where's the picture of you?!?!?

Meghan Carbonneau said...

I STILL laugh when I look at those pictures. I could hear you guys in the living room laughing so hard so I came in to see what it was all about and then I found out for myself. When my dad gets going, you KNOW it's funny. Those were hilarious.

tiffany knox said...

hey brooke!
I went private...
please leave me your email at
tfrsnfr@yahoo.com

No Buckaroos said...

It was sure nice to see you again at Max's wedding dinner. Nice to meet you're husband also.
I'm about ready to come back - we have soooooooooo much snow!
Carole

Amy said...

I'm with Meg! I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about all of those crazy pictures! We were all laughing so hard I almost peed my pants! Family times are so special...because we're "special"!!