11.15.2007

Mesa...Here We Come!!

CONGRATULATIONS TRAVIS!!! I am so proud of my husband. He is very much a gentleman and such a hard worker. He was offered a position for employment with Okland Construction and decided to accept it. He starts the Monday following Thanksgiving weekend.
So, after what seemed to be a crazy busy year in Sahuarita, we are moving to Mesa. The biggest question is...when will we have the time? Also, where are we going to live? I know these questions will have to be answered at some time, but we are excited for the change. It will be nice to be close to family and friends...and for me (Brooke) to actually know how to get where I'm going. Ü


5 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

YAAAA! I can't believe that you guys are moving back. Now we will hang out again, I am so excited.

Brooke said...

YEAH! Congratulations! How fun to be back around family! Yeah for having a job! Good luck moving!!

Allison Johnson said...

Excited to have you back in town! Mesa rocks!

The Van Fam said...

Brooke that is so exciting! I'm jealous! Tell him we said good luck with his new job! That is so exciting too!

Tiffany said...

Brooke, I came across your blog somehow and just thought that I would say hello. Congrats on your husbands new job. we just moved back to az after being away for a while, so it is fun to live by the fam again. Hope all is well.