11.24.2007

Crew Maxwell Mortensen

My brother Ryan and his wife Tisha welcomed a baby boy, Crew Maxwell Mortensen, on Thursday, November 22, 2007...5-1/2 weeks early!! He is doing well and is so cute with chubby cheeks. CONGRATS!!

Crew Maxwell Mortensen
Thurs, 11/22/2007
8 lbs - 13 oz
22 inches long

**I'll add pictures when I get some on my camera.

7 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Congrats uncle and auntie! I can't wait to see the pictures.

The Van Fam said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see him at Christmas! Wow he is so big for being that early!!

The Van Fam said...

Hey Brooke,
Do you have their address? I want to send them something? Thanks!!

you can email it to me at mikevanoo@msn.com

Jackie said...

5 1/2 weeks early and still 8 pounds?! Guess he was ready! Congrats!

Brooke said...

Congratulations. He is one big baby being born so early and still over 8 lbs. . . WOW! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Stu and Alyssa said...

Congrats i can't wait to see him!

tiffany knox said...

congrats to your brother! also congrats on the new job! it is so good to live apart for from family for a while to grow closer together but its always great to be back!
I am still in utah if you come up visit me! how are you?
you look beautiful as always!
write back
Tiff