Travis deserves a lot of credit having to live with me. I can be a real beast sometimes and he just puts up with me like a champ. I know he doesn't check out our blog very often, but I want him to know how much I love him! I appreciate all that he does for me every day. Not a single day goes by when he doesn't serve me...even after he has had a long day at work. He treats me like gold and I truly appreciate all that he does for me. He is amazing and I don't tell him that enough. I LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!
Other than my love for Travis, our lives are so very busy. Travis works close to 10-hour days and is so tired by the time he gets home. Most days he wants to just get his dirty clothes off, shower and relax. He is a good sport though when I have other plans for him on some nights.
Lucy and Rosie, our weimaraners, are doing great. They have their moments when we want to either give them away or lock 'em up forever, but we love having them around. They add quite a dynamic around here. I have grown to love them and having them being a part of our lives. I get excited to come home and see them. And I know this feeling will be even greater with kids, but until then, the dogs can fill in that void.
This past weekend, I made a quick trip up to Mesa, to attend a funeral of a neighbor boy that I was also friend's with back in the day. He unfortunately and very sadly decided to take this own life. His name was Chris Alexander and he was 24 years old. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. It was a well-attended service and alot of great things were said. I am so grateful I made the effort to go. He will be missed.
Travis, on the other hand, made a trip down to Benson, and then to Wilcox, to rope with David Hatch, Jackie's (Trav's cousin) husband. He had asked him on numerous occassions to go, but has not had the chance. According to David and Travis too, he is a pretty good cowboy already. He knows how to ride and just needs a little polishing on his roping skills. He hopes to be able to go alot more in the future, and I plan to join him too. I want become a better rider. I'll start there and work my way up.
Well, that seems to be it for now. I wish I had more pictures to post, but I don't. Hopefully soon!!



2 comments:
So sweet. You reminded me about the roping. I took pictures just so you could see your cowboy! I'll post them soon! When you can come next time I'll try it with you!
You guys are so stinkin cute!!! So why hasn't Tisha started a blog! You need to talk her in to doing one!
Post a Comment