
Happy 25th Birthday Stephanie!! You are such a wonderful friend! I hope you know how much I appreciate our friendship. I do wish we lived closer to each other, but hopefully that day will come. I will get to see you next week and I am so excited for that. Have a MOST WONDERFUL day!! I love you Steph!!
5 comments:
Brooke-
Oh my gosh!!!I love blogs for this reason!I was so glad to hear from you it has been ages.You and your husband are adorable and I hope your doing well.Tell Steph. I say hi and her baby is sooo cute.keep in touch.
what a cute picture of the two of you!!!
this is so much fun to see you and stephany together! JSUT LIKE OLD TIMES...you girls are so awesome.
brooke!I found your blog and im so glad. it is fun to see how you and travis are doing. I hope all is well and im so jealous of your cute dogs!
Alyssa (hoffman)foust
hey brooke! I have not talked to you in forever and I came across your blog! you can visit my blog at www.beckann.blogspot.com and see pictures of my baby Adilee! how are you doing?
love, becky (abel) Hatch
Post a Comment