7.23.2007

New Toy

This one is nice, but not what I want...

Our choice...2008 Yamaha Raptor

Must have protective gear - helmet, goggles, etc

Brent/Brooke's choice - 2007 Honda TRX450R

After MANY HOURS of discussion and thought about this purchase, Travis and Brent decided that they just needed to "look" at the ATVs. This then led to "trying" each one out. They were not able to test drive them, but they made their way around the store sitting on the choices - Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki. At some point, Travis ended up on one side of the store ready to buy a Yamaha Raptor and Brent on the other to buy a Honda 450R. I'm not sure how excited Brooke was with Brent but I was pumped and Travis even let me pick out which one we were going to get. We are very excited to have our new toy and look forward to excursions to the Dunes, Benson, Sycamore, etc.

1 comment:

Brent and Brooke said...

Nice blog and nice raptor. That was such a fun day. I can't wait to go to the dunes together. It will be so much fun!