7.17.2007

Golf n' Stuff

Totally diggin Trav's very wet hair-do

Olivia, Jeremy, Me, Travis

Olivia and Jeremy

This past Saturday night, Travis and I went out with his brother, Jeremy, and his girlfriend, Olivia. We started the night out on the wrong foot and it just seemed to go downhill from there...until we made it to Golf N' Stuff. We had just had dinner at Fuddrucker's prior to our golfing experience. There were a ton of people golfing Saturday night, but we did slowly make our way around one of their two 18-hole courses. It was muggy outside, but Jeremy did manage to hit TWO HOLE-IN-ONEs!! Both guys beat the girls at number of total strokes, but we had a good time.

The GREAT TIME came when we decided to do the BUMPER BOATS. All of us determined it had been a long, long time since we had been on them. Each boat had its own "go" button and "sprayer" button. Yes, I said sprayer button. We were SOAKED by the time we were only minutes into our ride. Travis and Jeremy...I wish I could have video-taped them. They were both laughing hysterically and Jeremy came out literally dripping wet. You can see in the pictures above how wet Jeremy was. All of us got our share of being soaked. Olivia and I had such a good time as well. Thanks Jeremy and Olivia for the fun night!! We are so glad to be able to spend time with you! We love you both!

3 comments:

Brent and Brooke said...

Golf n' stuff. How fun! Does Travis sing the song from the commerical everytime, brent does. I was always like what is Golf n' Stuff! That is so funny that you guys got soaked. I've never had a water sprayer with bumper boats too, thats Awesome. Hope you guys are doing great, we miss you.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Sounds like a great time had by all! Bumper Boats sounds fun right now!

Amy said...

Reading about your fun night is almost as funny as listening to Travis tell me about it. I love it when the boys get laughing and have a fun time together. I'm glad you guys had fun!