Born: April 21, 1987Passed Away: August 12, 2008
My cousin Ashley, daughter of Ron (my dad's younger brother) & Melissa, was tragically killed in a freak accident last night. She was loved by so many especially many nieces and nephews that adored her and enjoyed her babysitting them. We are grateful for the knowledge of knowing she in a better place and that will we be able to see her again. Our thoughts and prayers go out to my Aunt Melissa, my Uncle Ron, my Aunt Shirley, her siblings and her fiancee, Richard as well as all that are affected by this tragedy. We love you!
Love, Brooke & Travis
News Link: http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=335a4f7e-10d8-4edf-816f-27fd04cf9fd4
** There is a memorial fund set up in Ashley's name if anyone wants to help out or contribute. I know any amount is greatly appreciated. Visit any Desert Schools branch to make a contribution. (Memorial Fund for Ashley Mortensen)



6 comments:
i am so sorry to hear about your family's loss, it's such a tragedy. Ashley sounds like she was loved by so many...she will be missed so much I am sure. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family during this time of need.
I am so sorry Brooke. That really is tragic for your family. Let me know if you want to talk or anything. We love you guys.
You are always in my prayers, but more now than ever. I love you and your family and hope you'll feel the love & support of those who love you.
Oh my gosh Brooke I am so sorry to hear that. How horrible! But you are right. Thank goodness for the plan of salvation.
Sorry I haven't called you back yet. It's finals week and I am working a lot so it's been crazy. I am flying home Saturday for 11 days so hopefully we can get together.
Broke,
My mom just told me about this. I am so so sorry to hear this. My heart really does go out to you guys. We are praying for you guys and especially Ron and Shirley. Where would we be without the gospel? I know she is in a better place and how comforting it is to know we will see her again.
Love, Heather
Brooke, I am so sorry to hear about Ashley... I wish I lived closer to be of more support, but, if there is anything I can do, please let me know!
Love always,
Jill Tanner :)
Post a Comment