10.31.2007

Happy Pumpkin Day!!

Robin & Paul (my in-laws)

Mr. Serious...


"My" pumpkin...and the 1st time I have been to a Pumpkin Patch

So fun!!


Hurry, take the picture!!

Meghan & Steven

HAPPY * HALLOWEEN
A few weekends ago, Travis and I went with part of his family to Apple Annie's Pumpkin Patch in Willcox, Arizona. It was so fun and the first time I had ever been to a pumpkin patch. Besides all the pumpkins, they had many other vegetables, yummy kettle corn and a variety of fruit preserves, honey and salsas. It was great to be able to spend time with his family. I hope to make this a tradition in our family and do it every year.
I hope that everyone has a very safe and fun Halloween. I, unfortunately, have to work tonight, but I know Travis will have fun passing out candy to the kids!


5 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun! I can't believe it was your first time. We heart the pumpkin patch around here. Now if only I could find one that has all of the other food!!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. I have never been to a pumpkin patch. Sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to talk with you. It have been a while.

Jackie said...

Looks like fun! We'll have to go next year since neither of us has ever done it. Glad to see some new pictures! :)

Jamielynn said...

Cute pictures Brooke. Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Stu and Alyssa said...

jealous ive never been to a pumpkin patch. looks fun!